1. The responsibility of each new token to be created in the Blockchain networks (Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, HECO, Fantom, Arbitrum) on the https://pushcoin.net website belongs to the token owner.
2. PushCoin acts as an intermediary for users to create tokens on Blockchain networks in a fast and modern way.
3. No transaction goes through manual approval and all transactions take place automatically.
4. After the token is created and token ownership is handed over, the entire task of PushCoin is over.
5. After the token ownership is delivered, the legal responsibility of the token rests with the token owner/creator.
6. In case of systemic problems experienced during the token creation process, PushCoin refunds the payment if the payment has been received and the token has not been created, if the user contacts him.
7. PushCoin reserves the right to refund if Contract Confirmation is not made after the Service Fee is paid during the token creation process and the Contract Confirmation is canceled by the user.